Recently I was asked to answer 11 questions by another blogger and here are my answers, Afterwards pop over to the blogs tagged below and see if they have some great answers to their questions
1. If you could meet anybody in the world, who would it be and why? I would love to meet David Cameron to invite him to walk in my shoes for a day and get him to realise how tough life us for us 'normal' people that go to work every day to try and cover the bills and feed our families
2. What is your ideal date? Somewhere quiet to get to know someone, maybe a meal so we can get to know each other
3. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Roast Dinner
5. If you were to create a festival line-up, who would your 3 main headliners be? The Hoosiers, Spandau Ballet and Robbie Williams
8. If you won a life changing amount on the lottery, what would be the first thing you would spend your money on and why? I would by a bigger home, then all my children could come back to live with me.
9. Do you have a motto that you live by? When ever you need money, you always find some from somewhere or it finds you!
11. What do you think is the meaning of life? My family is the meaning of life, the fact I am fighting for my family at the moment means more than life itself.
Pictures sourced from Pixabay.com
On our recent holiday to Alba Queen in Turkey, we were supplied with towels in the hotel room to be used at the poolside. These towels are b...
Are you a festival lover? Tilly discovered festivals last year and now she loves them, I am secretly happy with this because I love festival...
To The Man In Blacks We don't live in London, we live in a small seaside town in Kent. But as I was in London on Tuesday I decided to ...
So I just got back from a holiday in Turkey with Tilly. She has been nagging me for the past 3 years to take her because I go there with my ...