Candles and candle holders always make a fantastic gift for someone for Christmas too because they can be personal to the person that you're giving it to, yet you can never buy the wrong flavour candle.
|Starry Rustic candles from Cox and Cox|
Here are 10 reasons to buy a candle as a gift
- The smell of a candle often bring back memories of a place, occasion or a special day in a person life. I like lavender candles because they remind me of my nan who loved lavender and used to make lavender pouches. I recently bought a candle as it reminded me of my recent holiday to Turkey.
- Candles can contain essential oils that can be calming or make you feel better. A scented candle with essential oils could have some real health benefits for you.
- You can get candles that are personalised for a gift, a candle with your name on or with a picture of a special place that you will remember.
- They make your house smell really nice, sometimes if we have pets or sick kids then our house can smell quite stale. Also in the winter, you don't have your windows and doors open as much, so there is less fresh air blowing through your house.
- You can get candles with scents for special holiday times, you can even get gingerbread candles or cinnamon candles in the winter and it helps you to get into the Christmas spirit.
- Candles are good for helping you to relax and de-stress. If you know someone who is having a hard time at the moment then get them a candle, they really will appreciate it. Candles in the bathroom are a fab way of winding down after a long day.
- Candles are romantic, they can turn an atmosphere into a special time for a couple. A vanilla based candle would be could for a romantic evening as it is such a romantic smell.
- Candles make a room into a friendly and welcoming area. There is something about a candle burning that makes you feel welcome as soon as you walk in.
- Candles can be as cheap as chips or more expensive for a better quality one, so there is one for every budget. I do believe that you get what you pay for, so I will always buy a good quality candle instead of a few cheaper one. They are made of better ingredients and the wick will have a longer burning time.
- A candle is a special gift and it means something to the person that its bought for. If you buy a candle for someone, they will remember who bought it for them.
You can buy some of the most beautiful Christmas Candles from Cox and Cox, where they have candles and other Christmas gift ideas for everyone.
This was a Collaboration with Cox and Cox.