Rosacea can be made worse with stress, weather changes, and hot baths or showers. To help with the rosacea here are a few more tips to make you feel more comfortable
- Use products for sensitive skin again I would recommend B. Pure micellar water as this is a general all-around cleanser and is perfect for your extra sensitive skin. Another great product to use is La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Anti-Redness Cream available from Superdrug.
- When it comes to make up you will want to fade away the red a little bit before you apply your foundation. You can do this by using a green colour corrector or concealer. You can buy these as powder screens or liquids if your skin is dry then you will benefit more from using a liquid colour corrector as it will blend away more into your face. Green is the opposite of red on the colour spectrum and it neutralises the Reading get you a better-looking base for when you apply the foundation and ultimately apply your cosmetics. Colour correctors start as low as 3 pounds for Make Up Academy one available in Superdrug.
- Food can be a trigger to aggravate rosacea, so work out what could be causing a rosacea flare up and cut it from your diet. This should help to ease the condition
- Find a way to cope with stress, I know it's easier said than done but it really will help. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and count to ten. This should help you feel calmer and avoid the flare up
- Any heat at all will produce a flare-up, so avoid saunas, hot holiday destinations and hot showers and baths.