So this week my phone had to be sorted out again! I found myself back at prism Technology getting the camera lens cleaned. Little bits of dust had got behind the lens and was obviously affecting the quality of my pictures. Being a blogger, photos are a big part of my blog posts, over the past few weeks I have noticed the quality of my photos deteriorating. You can get so many different effects from using your camera phone and here we have some tips to get the best use from your camera phone
- Your phone is usually chucked in the bottom of your bag, so when you take it out to take a photo please remember to give it a wipe over, and especially the lens - you dont want grubby mark on your pictures. Also regularly check inside the lens for dirt and dust.
- Get the light right! You need the right light in order to take a good snap with your camera phone. Try taking pictures in overcast weather, when the sun isnt shining too bright. Make sure people are not facing the sun or they will squint. If you are taking a picture near a window, you need to make sure that there isn't too much light coming through otherwise it ruins your pictures and you get a bright light in the background.
- Use your phone to adapt the pictures - have some fun with them. Sometimes photos look more beautiful in back and white.
- Quite often when taking a photo on your hone, you will find that the shutter is slower than on a camera. so with this you will need to hold your camera in position for a few seconds after taking the picture - just to make sure.
- Make your pictures different -dont put the person in the centre of the picture. Take photos off center or hold your phone at an angle.
- You can upload your pictures as soon as you have taken them - what a bonus
I never take another camera out with me, as I never feel the need to - my new phone does it all!